This heavy-duty, reinforced utility bag is one of our top recommended products and we wanted to give our readers an in-depth look into its popular features. It offers a superior embroidery area (price includes 5000 stitches in one position) which helps to maximise your brand impact. Its waterproof PVC coated polyester material supports a fantastic and durable product.
The utility gear bag is the perfect way for your workers and clients to carry their kit wherever it needs to go. Many of our clients who work in the energy sector make use of these bags offshore and meet the environmental challenges accordingly.
We asked Aberdeen Drilling Consultants what they thought of their new bags.
“If they satisfy ADC’s lead auditors, they must be good!”
· Heavy-duty, reinforced, waterproof fabric
· Fully adjustable padded shoulder straps allow you to carry the bag as a backpack
· Large zippered flap opening to main compartment
· Large internal mesh security pocket
· Additional grab handles on each end
· ID pocket
Volume: 90 Litre approx.
Material: PVC Coated Polyester
Prices From £45.99 per unit
Get in touch with our sales team on email@example.com or call 01224 631544